Naples, Florida, Lawyer Providing Experienced Representation
Whether it is finding just compensation for injuries received in a negligent accident, protecting yourself in a divorce, or securing the future success of your family or small business, a skilled attorney offering practical and affordable solutions is a powerful ally to have on your side.
Successful Representation for More Than 30 Years
I'm Christopher E. Mast and my southwest Florida law firm provides experienced representation to clients needing counsel in personal injury matters, business law and commercial disputes, estate planning, and family law matters. Contact me for experienced handling of your legal concerns involving:
- Auto Accidents: From inexperienced drivers to highway congestion, thousands of people are seriously injured in rear-end collisions, rollovers, truck accidents, multiple-car pileups, and road rage incidents throughout southwest Florida each year. I help victims and their families seek justice and fair compensation following motorcycle crashes, injuries involving tourists, underinsured/uninsured motorists and more.
- Spinal Injuries: Whiplash, herniated discs, paralysis and other spinal cord damage are all-too-common in car accidents. They are also among the most difficult injuries for victims to address with an insurance company without skilled representation. I am on your side, helping you pursue a favorable outcome for your injury-related insurance claim.
- Closed Head Injuries: Car crash victims can suffer traumatic brain injury from a blow to the head; oftentimes there may be little or no external damage of these injuries. The full extent of damage of "closed-head" (like concussions or "coup contrecoup") injuries may take weeks or even months to appear. I have the experience you need to ensure today's and tomorrow's concerns are properly addressed.
- Premises Liability: Public and private property owners are required to maintain safe conditions at their businesses or homes. Grocery stores, shopping malls, parking lots, public properties and even common areas of condominiums (such as pools, sidewalks and gardens), are all subject to premises liability laws. I represent those hurt due to a property owner's negligence.
- Wrongful Death: Regardless of experience, no lawyer can ease the pain of losing a loved. Skilled representation can, however, help survivors find justice and compensation for their loss, and use the legal system to make changes that spare others from similar tragedy. I can help make a difference in your wrongful death case.
- Probate and Estate Administration:Without proper handling, a Florida probate proceeding can result in costly delays or disputes. We help ensure efficient distribution of an estate's property and assets according to wills, trusts and other wealth preservation instruments. As a skilled litigator, I also prosecute and defend claims against estates such as will contests and actions to have a new personal representative assigned. I can also provide services to out-of-state residents who must initiate the probate process for property located in Florida.
- Business and Commercial Law: Business law is complex; problems can result in costly and often unnecessary litigation. A prolonged legal dispute could bankrupt a small business. From improper formation resulting in personal liability for all debts and judgments against the business to commercial evictions, I will help you achieve your business and legal objectives.
- Family and Divorce Law: A Florida divorce or other family law concern can be done one of two ways; slow and expensive or efficient and fast. Either method will eventually have a resolution, but the difference between the two could be huge in terms of money spent and hours wasted. As my client, I offer an compassionate and sensible approach to resolving your divorce, paternity action or other sensitive family concern. Furthermore, I am committed to resolving your case as quickly and efficiently as I possibly can.
Contact an Experienced Collier County Lawyer
To obtain the best outcome in your case, it is important to select an attorney who believes in your case as strongly as you do. I offer an initial telephone consultation so you can discuss your case and learn more about my legal services. I serve clients in Collier and Lee counties in southwest Florida.